11.22.2009

Aspen Creations

I went to Utah last weekend to visit my cousin Kyle and his wife Aspen and their adorable little girls Sierra and Amberlee! Kyle lived with us while he went to high school. He has been like an older brother to me, way to protective and he hates any guy I hang out with. :) I still love him though. I decided it was time for a much needed trip to Utah to visit them. I had so much fun going down to Ogden and staying with Kyle for a few days. I hadn't seen them for a few months it was time for me to take a little road trip. I drove down with a friend to save on gas. Saturday we where going to go to Disney on Ice but the roads where so icy we missed the exit and didn't make it to the show. We went shopping and to dinner instead. One of the days I was down there Aspen decided she would take some of my pictures for fun. Aspen is an amazing photographer. We had a blast driving around and being silly while taking these. I had so much fun I want to go down and visit them again!

This one is my fav




I couldn't stop laughing











Love this one!




This was the last picture of the day and it was freezing! I couldn't take it anymore! You can see the look of pain in my eyes! haha I could never be a model. lol

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures I love them all! looks like you have been having a lot of fun this semester!

    ReplyDelete