11.22.2009

Hey Fall, Hey!

Here are just a bunch of random pictures from this fall that I have neglected to post.


Leslie and I went to a demo derby. First time ever at one. It was so fun to just people watch at this thing, there where crazy hicks everywhere lol I loved it!

You can't have fall with out baby kittens and nap taking
The fall in Idaho... Kind of pretty hu

Our FHE brother William had a baseball game and we decided to go and watch him play. This is my 2nd baseball game I have ever been too. If any of you have been to a baseball game you would know how LONG they are and they can kind of be a little boring at times. It was 3 hours don't you worry we stayed for the entire thing!

During the game I saw this "wife" with he hubbies baseball cap on and I totally wanted one too! When they where switching I ran up to the fence and yelled to Bill I want your hat toss it over :) so he did ha it was great.
Freezing during the game
This was after the game when they lost :( He was not a happy camper so we tried to cheer him up.... 3 fake kisses from 3 very cute girls does the trick right!

No comments:

Post a Comment