10.24.2009

Masquerade Ball

This year the college put on a Masquerade Ball in the Heart building. It was a blast! They had a live band playing old school 20's music in the gym and upstairs they had the top 40's. Total Gossip Girl style. I loved it!

Brianna & Jason, Kayla & Paul, Shalie & Chris, Leslie & Brad, Max & Allie




This is my bestie Zane I totally LOVE him! We where taking silly pics of us all night but this one was by far the best!

So I totally think that Max looks like Chuck Bass off of Gossip Girl. He acts like him too! So I was Blair and he was Chuck at the Masquerade Ball... How sweet is that?
All of the girly friends
Kim, Shalie, Brianna, Me, Leslie, Chantelle, and Kayla

Thriller!
Zane you would take this pic.....

Dancing upstairs

Oh Thore
This was the most fun dance date I have ever been on I never wanted to leave! When the dance was over Zane thought we should go take pics out on the field... Totally the best idea of the night. This pics turned out awesome!
The End

2 comments:

  1. ah looks like so much fun!! i love all your dresses and masks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so pretty. I love your dress and mask. I miss you and we should go to lunch sometime. It looks like you are having so much fun with everything. Call me.

    ReplyDelete