11.24.2009

Happy Birthday Andrew

Andrew turned 11 years old today. I remember when this little boy was born! I was in the 3rd grade when my mom found out she was going to have a baby boy! I was SO excited. I wanted a little brother so bad, I had 2 sisters already. I'm so happy that he is in our family even if he does drive me crazy half the time!
All Andrew wanted for his birthday was the Odesy. . . I had to read this book in college and he wants to read it in 6th grade! He is such a smartie I love it! I remember when he was 4 he memorized all the main organs in the tummy. . . yea he was four he knew where they where and what they did. He will an amazing doctor someday!
Drew and me in the Bahamas
2 years ago Andrew helped Treagan and I build a snow cave. . . he wouldn't leave it!

No comments:

Post a Comment