11.29.2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Megan and me Thanksgiving afternoon getting ready to get on the road

Isn't she such a cutie? I think she is adorable
Yes my dad family is kind of getto and we had a line of food instead of it set up on the table. . . What can you do right?
It was a long day at my aunts with not much to do
Megan and my cousins little boy Carter. Isn't he adorable?
Every thanksgiving my dads family does a early Christmas party. We get together and my grandmas reads a story that someone wrote years ago about every person in the family. Might I add that my grandma had 7 kids and each one of those kids had 5 or more... my dad is the baby and I'm the next one to get married... that means that all of those cousins that are older than me (32) have 2 or more little kids. . . yea the story takes FOREVER is what I'm getting at... At the end we get to open presents though...

No comments:

Post a Comment