11.28.2009

New Moon

Its obvious that I'm in love with Jacob Black. Look at him wouldn't you be? My roommates are all quite a few years older than me and I have always hated it until now. They get to graduate in one semester and they leave me here in the bellow freezing weather in Idaho. Well I guess I have something they can't I can be in love with this boy and its not weird at all, he is exactly my age! But my roommates on the other hand are a good 4 years older than him. . .
Leslie and I going to see New Moon for the 3rd time


Lindsay and I saw New Moon the night after it came out. Still tons of crazy girls and old ladies so it was still a blast. We have an awesome story to go with this little adventure. We had bought our tickets on fandango a week before but we didn't want to go 5 hours early and wait outside in the freezing cold. We got there an hour early, there where lines going around the building to get it... Ugh So we went in to pick up our tickets. Right when we picked them up someone came out the "exit" doors.... Well I wasn't thinking. . . really and I just grabbed the door and walked in. Right when I walked in I was like oh. . . Lidsay shh and follow me. I took us right to where our movies would start in an hour and a half. We sat outside the doors in the nice and warm building. When we saw the mad rush of girls coming to the doors we stood up and walked in with 1st choice of seats. I felt kinda bad when the lady sitting next to us asked how long we where outside waiting... She had been there since 3pm. . . the movie started at 10:30! Crazy fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment