1.12.2011

Treagan and me at a baseball game. . . I cant last very long so I brought out the camera


I LOVE this boy!

This past summer I “lost” my camera. . . I was so upset about it because I hadn’t downloaded some pictures onto my computer yet but what can you do right. I searched my parents house my car and my apartment and I never found it. I gave up looking for it and decided that it was gone. Well today my little sister was sitting in the back seat of the car and she sees my camera! It was just sitting there like it had always been there, but it hadn’t! ha Treag and I searched my car 100’s of times and I pretty sure we wouldn’t have missed it sitting on the chair ha oh well I am super thankful for whoever gave it back! So here are some of the long lost pictures of summer 2010. It makes me miss the summer! I can't wait for summer, for more reasons than one!

Treag and me at the 4th of July fire works they were pretty much amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment