1.12.2011

Happy 2011

Happy New Years! I am totally playing catch up here and doing 4 posts in one night! Crazy but I want these for me so I can look back on them this is pretty much my journal for everyone to read ha Well New Years this year Treag wanted to have a little party because no one was really doing anything. So we invited some friends over and ate yummy food and played games all night and played Just Dance 2 on the wii ha it was great to watch everyone. Cabe actually is pretty darn good and he smoked EVERYONE! Happy Late New Years!

XOXO


Of course me and the hun

Todd and Morgan

Kelsie and Cabe

Chari, Megs, Caleb and Kelsie

Alec, Abby, and Henry. . . And Caleb in the background he wants to be in everyones pics :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alli!! I just found your blog from your comment on Kenzie Startin's. I hope it's ok that I added you to my list. The Christmas pics of you and Treag are way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love alllll your pictures! and I'm so happy I made the sidebar 3 times haha! LOVE YOU GIRL!

    ReplyDelete