1.12.2011

Part 2 of the Christmas post :) It was getting long so I had to divide them up just a little. This one is short I swear! Every year for Christmas we get tickets to the ballet! Its my favorite present because we get to go and stay at Hotel Monaco, which is my favorite hotel in Salt Lake, and go shopping eat yummy food and see the Nutcracker! I just adore Salt Lake at Christmas time! The roads were horrible driving down we saw a HUGE accident so traffic was backed up bad the whole way there! The ballet was wonderful as usual and they even got some new costumes this year! Natalee got her ears pierces at the Gateway the last day. She didn’t want to get them pierced in Idaho ha how adorable is she? It was a great week with the family we had a blast just hanging out together! See I told you it would be short!

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment