1.12.2011

The holidays came and went way to fast this year! It feels like Christmas was months ago! Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Just the cheerfulness and everyone being in a good mood! This year my family stayed home again. I swear we never go to families anymore since we are all grown up. Christmas Eve I went bowling with Treagan family and all of their family (does that make sense? ha) it was a HUGE group but it was fun. And I got not 1 but 2 strikes not only just 2 but 2 in a row! Yes that’s something to brag about for me when my high score is a 56 :) after that we just hung out at my house and took a nap. Treag went to dinner with his parents and brother and my family had our traditional Taco Time dinner. Its delish and I know its totally not traditional but its something that my family looks forward too every year. My mom hates to cook so she started this when we moved to Rexburg. After dinner Treagan came over and we ate yummy cheesecake and watched a Christmas Story. I just adore that show I could watch it over and over again! Then of course Treag went home and we all went to bed and waited for Santa to come! Treag came over bright and early to do Christmas with us because it was his families off year so everyone was at the inlaws and they were doing xmas at 2. . . It was such a fun and exciting Christmas it was so nice to spend it with Treagan after him being gone on his mission for the last 2!


Treag spoiled me this year! He got me these sick running shoes! They have a little chip that connects it to my ipod and tells me how many miles I’ve ran calories I’ve burned sweet things like that! He got me some headband thingys for the gym cause I love them and life water! Oh and a tanning package ha I think that might have been a hint :) Oh how I love that boy I wish my dad took pics of us together but I guess he forgot. . .

Christmas Eve!

I got my yearly Southern Living cookbook!

I got a new camera because I lost my last one and might I say this one is awesome!

Tons of adorable cloths, Thanks Santa!

My cute family!

No comments:

Post a Comment