6.20.2010

Yellowstone

The Willis family went on our yearly trip to Yellowstone to go to the playmill! Oh and yes Treagan was invited on this little outing :) If you know my family you know that we are ALWAYS late. . . and when I say late I don’t mean 15 20 minutes late I mean a few hours late! We planned on leaving Rexburg at 1:00pm sharp. . . We ended up leaving at 4:30ish, had to stop on the way to get gas, then drinks, and then bathroom breaks because its such a long drive lol. We finally made it there around 6. We shopped around, treag got a knife, ate dinner at Pets Pasta and Pizza, which is the best place to eat there so don’t even try anyplace else. And then to the Playmill to see Beauty and Beast. Which I was pleasantly surprised by it was better than I thought it could have been! It was a fun little trip with the fam I wish we would have taken more pics but we where a little rushed on time. . .




No comments:

Post a Comment