6.20.2010

I Love to see the Temple

This past weekend Treag and I decided we needed a vacation so we took a trip to Utah to visit some friends and family. We ended up staying with his brother Ben and his wife Aubrey and their three adorable kids! We has sooo much fun with them. They took us to dinner and to a move, the A team, which I totally suggest it be a guys night movie :) Saturday morning we took the kids to a water park, which was a blast! They had water slides and the whole show and Brooklyn and Austin where little dare devils and went on all of them with us! We also went to the temple Saturday obviously with all the temple photos. My camera was almost dead all weekend, I forgot to charge it so we were limited on picture taking :( We got to visit my best friend Kierea in Provo for a little bit and my old roommate Celine so it was a great and much needed trip!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had so much fun! You guys are really cute together. The Salt Lake temple is on of my favorite temples. By the way happy late birthday and looks like a fun trip to Yellowstone too!

    ReplyDelete