6.06.2010

Oh yeah its my birthday!

It was my birthday this past week! Yeah me I’m no longer a teenager. I’m not sure how I feel about this milestone in my life but I’ll roll with it! Treagan totally spoiled me and made it a birthday week not just day! He took me to the Prince of Persia, I totally loved it ps you all have to see it! We went shopping and out to dinner and he was totally a sweet heart all day. (Not that he’s not always a sweetheart; I just had to add it in.) My birthday was technically on a Sunday, June 6, So we did family things that day. My mom and dad make us whatever we want on our birthday for our dinner and I wanted grilled corn, pineapple, and hamburgers . . . so of course it not only rained but it poured! And my cute dad went out anyway and grilled up a storm in the storm :) then my roommates had a little party for me they made cupcakes and sang me happy birthday, so fun! Kylee, Shalie, Kacie and her hubby Jason came over for the festivities as well. So pretty much I had the best birthday ever!


I don’t know I just think he is Sooo good looking :)

Gina and her heart cupcakes!

The girls LOVE them!

Jenny, Angela, Gina, Me, Asia, Chelsea, Kacie (up top) and Shalie

No comments:

Post a Comment