10.20.2009

Fine Wine and Cheese Party

This past weekend some of my friends threw a Fine Wine and Cheese Party. Since I am attending BYU-i of Course there was no fine wine and I guess James just forgot the cheese..... Oh James :) It was such a fun party I was literally the FIRST person to get there and one of the last to leave, what a loser right? I totally didn't care though because all of my friends that graduated came up for this party. (Go Kelsey for bringing everyone up from Provo!) And I give props to James for throwing such a great party! I didn't even get a pic with him on my camera :(
Some of my friends that where at the party
Shalie, Kayla, Me, Angela, Jenny, and Kelsey
Oh Johnny and Brad

2 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the comment! i love that everyone blogs nowadays... it's too hard to keep in touch! but we aren't getting married anytime soon, just enjoying dating and hanging out! but i definitely love him! :) looks like byui i still treating you real good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember when we used to be roomies then i got kicked! ha ha miss you allie! :) hope everything is going good! :)

    ReplyDelete