2.26.2011

Engagements

Here is a little sneak peak of mine and Treagan's engagement pictures! I’m not going to put up the ones that we are sending out so you all can be surprised but I just couldn’t help putting up a few! Nicole Klinger, from True Atelier, took them and aw I LOVE her!  She was so fun and she managed to make Treag smile, even laugh! Which those of you who know Treag know that he does not like to take pictures and cant smile on command! Ha  any way I hope you all enjoy! 
XOXO

 This one is seriously adorable! I LOVE it  



This one is one of my favorites!




Another favorite   

3 comments:

  1. These pics are so cute! I love them because like you said Treagan doesn't just smile on command and you can tell that they are natural and not posed. You are beautiful and look really good together! I miss you and hope all is well! Love you. By the way I love Emily on the Bachelor too. She is such a sweet good person and I think of you now when I watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO BEAUTIFUL! LOVE THEM ALL I can't wait to get your announcement! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete