2.10.2011

The Bachelor

 I haven’t blogged in a while its true but once again I don’t have much to write about.  My life consists of work, school, and planning the wedding with the help of everyone around me, some wanted and some not so much.  I am sure all of you that have had “their” wedding knows what I am talking about.  It’s not really your wedding its your moms and the wedding planners and in my case my sister, aunts, and fiancé.   I love Treagan but he really does want a say in this wedding business of ours, he is a little bit of a girl. . . Don’t tell him I said that. Ha The wedding is coming along I have my new photographer picked out and I absolutely adore her!  Well I have never met her but I talk to her over the phone and she sounds like a doll!  I can’t wait to get our engagement pictures taken and sent out!  February 25th is the picture day yea!  Everything is pretty much done even though it feels like nothing is done oh well Sally (the wedding planner) I’m sure will make it beautiful so I have nothing to worry about! 
Anyway I am obsessed with the Bachelor this season.  I have never been all that into it until now.  I love Brad I think he is adorable, I can’t use sexy or hot now that I am engaged, but adorable works right?  He is so sweet to all of those crazy girls on the show!  Maybe the reason I love it so much is because of Emily, one of the girls trying to win Brads heart.  Those of you who watch it know what I am talking about.  If you aren’t watching it you should! Hulu it and catch up!  She is beautiful and that is an understatement!  I want to be her for real she is so sweet inside and out!  So I really am a little obsessed with the show all my free time is spent watching it.  Today I was reading her Bio and she was asked her worst date, this is what it was, this just shows how great of a girl she is.  Her date was rude to the waitress so the next day she went back and apologized to her.  So sweet right?  Aw I want Brad to pick her and then they can get married and have beautiful little babies!   I just absolutely love her and I want her to win that’s it!  Oh and PS I totally HATE Michelle can’t stand her.  That is all 
XOXO
Brad of course the bachelor 
 Emily, I wasn’t lying right? She is gorgeous! 
 And the crazy Michelle she is beautiful too, just a freak 

Oh and on a side note this is my handsome fiancé that I am crazy about! We get married in 1 month 3 weeks and 4 days! I was looking at his mamas blog and saw this pic of him and stole it off her page :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE emily as well, Michelle is absolutely crazy AND I am so excited for you and Treag to get married, I can't believe it's only one month away! YAY

    ReplyDelete