11.02.2010

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone had a great Halloween this year! I got to stay home and get the door for the trick or treaters. . . And how cute were all of them! Little kids crack me up. . . they say the funniest things. One little boy when I gave them his candy looks at me and goes, “Jeez you sure have a big house. . . I kind of thought that you guys would give out better candy!” I couldn’t help but laugh and give him and his friend a few more pieces each. I learned that little trick or treaters are super impatient! They cant ring the door bell just once, they have to ring it 2 or 3 times and if you aren’t at the door within 30 seconds they will ring it again, and again :) This year I decided to make my own Halloween costume with Shalie. We decided to be witches! If you ever want to make an adult tool skirt you need a lot of tool! We totally thought that 4 yards would be enough for both of our skirts! Oh no 10 plus yards is what you need! But even though they aren’t that full they still ended up pretty cute I think! Here are some pictures of Shalie and me and I had to throw in my little sister Natalee doesn’t she look adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment